Pediatric Anesthesiology Training Program
Overall Description of the training
- Preanesthetic assessment & preparation of the pediatric patient
- Pediatric anesthetic pharmacology
- Development anatomy &physiology pertinent to anesthesiology of pediatric laboratory results
- Assessment & management of normal pediatric airway.
- Intraoperative temperature regulation & maintenance.
- Perioperative fluid therapy
- Implications of common diseases & surgical interventions in infants & children.
- Perioperative pain management assessment & therapy.
- Assessment & management of common pediatric post anesthesia care unit problems.
- Advanced life support for pediatric patients
- Congenital heart disease: assessment & perioperative management of the difficult pediatric airway.
- Methods& goals of mechanical ventilator support.
- Management of massive fluid or blood loss.
- Pharmacological support of circulation.
- Anesthetic implications of major pediatric surgical interventions.
Duration: One Month
- Dr. Md. Abdul Maleque
- Dr. Syed Azahar
- Dr. Shamsudduha Bhuiya
For more information please contact the following address:
Ispahani Islamia Eye Institute and Hospital (IIEI&H)
Email: education@islamia,org.bd, email@example.com
Tel: 096 109 98333 (Extension: 198, 214)
Sat to Wed: 7:30 am to 7:30 pm, Thursday: 7:30 am to 1:30 pm