The Retina is the light-sensitive tissue lining the back of the eye. The macula is a small area of the retina responsible for your central, detailed vision.
The retina speciality diagnoses and manages retinal diseases, including macular degeneration and diabetic eye disease. Torn and detached retinas are surgically repaired. Treatment is also done to allievate problems of the vitreous, the gel-like substance in the middle of the eyeball.
- Retina check up
- Laser and injection treatment for retinopathies specially due to diabetic retinopathy
- Retinal Detachment (RD) surgery
- Macular hole surgery etc.
- Central Serous Chorioretinopathy (CSCR)
- Degenerative retinal diseases
- Retinopathy of Prematurity (ROP), a condition with can effect new born pre term babies
Dr. Md. Arif Hayat Khan Pathan
Dr. Md. Fahim Hossain
Dr. Mahjabeen Chowdhury
Dr. Mohammad Ibn Abdul Malek
Dr. Md. Mominul Islam
Dr. Mostafizur Rahman
Dr. Nazmun Nahar
Dr. Md. Nowroz Bahar
Dr. Saiful Islam
Dr. Sanjoy Das